Pilates exercises work to strengthen the 'core', lengthen the spine and build muscle tone and increase body awareness, co-ordination and improve posture and flexibility.
- Pilates can benefit men and women of all ages, regardless of fitness level.
- Our classes seek to educate each individual about their bodies by assisting them to understand how to use correct body alignment and muscle control in their every day activities.
- Classes are suitable from the absolute beginner to the advanced participant.
- Individuals perform exercises within their own limitations.
- Each lesson will be of the highest quality, providing each individual a positive experience from your highly qualified instructor.
- Individuals are carefully supervised by the Accredited Instructor, who is constantly monitoring each person's technique, as I recognise that quality instruction is the most important aspect of the delivery of a Pilates class.
Contact Desi on 0415 676 261 to enrol in your 1st FREE Mat Work Class